IBM z/OS® Automation via Red Hat® Ansible® IBM Z Trial
Added: 6 Aug 2020
Drive automation on z/OS using IBM designed Ansible modules for USS and MVS operations.
Use Ansible Playbooks and learn how to:
- Acquire z/OS status.
- Copy and install a Tarball onto UNIX System Services (USS).
- Create a partitioned data set (PDS), copy a JCL and submit and query a job.
Hands-on evaluation of IBM Z software is as easy as 1-2-3
- Completely free. No credit card required.
- Available within 2 hours and accessible for 3 days including weekends.
- No installation required. Take a scenario or just look around.
To request this IBM Z Trial, please register below or log in with your existing IBM ID.